This notice provides FOLJ.com's policy regarding the nature, purpose, use and sharing of any information collected via this Web site. The information you provide on the FOLJ.com Web site will be used only for its intended purpose.
Submitting information is strictly voluntary. By doing so, you are giving FOLJ.com your permission to use the information for the intended purpose. If you do not want to give FOLJ.com permission to use your information, simply do not provide it. However, not providing certain information may result in FOLJ.com's inability to provide you with the information or services you desire.
There are several types of information we collect. These include:
1. Automatically Collected Information
2. Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
3. Personal Information
FOLJ.com never collects information for commercial marketing. FOLJ.com will never give your information to any private organization unless required by law or as denoted below.
We collect store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access our Web site (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from an educational domain);
2. The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our Web site;
3. The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) used to access our site;
4. The operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
5. The date and time you access our site;
6. The URLs of the pages you visit;
7. Your username, if it was used to log in to the Web site; and
8. If you visited this Web site from another Web site, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. For instance, the average time a visitor spends at FOLJ.com is around 30 minutes.
A cookie is a small file that a Web site transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Web site that provided it, and no other Web site can request it. There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies last only as long as your Web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time.
FOLJ.com uses persistent cookies to remember you between visits. This more accurately allows us to track the level of interest in various problems and solutions.
At no time is your private information, whether stored in persistent cookies or elsewhere, shared with third parties who have no right to that information. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn them off in your browser.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, through such methods as completing a form or sending us an email, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information or services you have requested. FOLJ.com reserves the right to publish the content of any email sent. By completing a form or sending us an email you are indicating that the material you are sending is not copyright to the best of your knowledge. Your email address will be kept completely confidential.