More Puzzles

RegisterRegister Immediately 

Lateral Thinking - Brain Teasers
The cut off arm

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:17 pm  by tartle

Man A man B and man C. Man A gets on a bus followed by man B. Man A gets off at an empty bus stop and walks down a dark alleyway. There man B kills him, cuts off his arm, wraps it up and sends it to man C, 500 miles away. Man c on receiving the parcel throws it away apparently satisfied. Why?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:14 am  by jackbo

is man C a cannibal?
thats all i can think of if he is satisfied. but he then threw it away im baffled.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:31 pm  by i_am_bored0615

This is what I think:

Man B is an assassin hired by Man C to kill Man A. They were all in the station at first, which is 500 miles from the other station where Man A left.
Since Man C doesn't know the name of Man A, he just remembered Man A due to his unique stigma or tatoo on his arm, he was satisfied just by seeing the arm giftwrapped to him. :D

Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 am  by skintc

All 3 men were on a desert island a long time ago. To stay alive, they all agreed to cut off their own arm each for the others to eat. But they were rescued before man A had to cut his arm off. Man B and Cc wanted him to cut his arm off to make it fair on them, but he refused.

So man B killed man A and sent his arm to man C to see that justice had been served.

Tue May 04, 2010 1:16 pm  by PrasadMullangi

At last Man C 'satisfied' to learn first hand, that palmistry is all fake.

Man C can see lifeline on Man A's cut-off hand showing full life and normal death!!!

Reply to topic