More Puzzles

RegisterRegister Immediately 

General Comments
Funny emails sent to me by funny people....

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:29 pm  by Folj.com

One of the more interesting aspects of this website, is I get all sorts of comments. Here is an assortment...
[list]
[*] the kid sitting two seats down from me is gay!!!!!!
[*] Mr Mullen said this was a craker from zoe
[*] could u please send me more lateral thinking puzzels and sulutions. my hole family plays along. THANX
[*] hi
[*] What is the solution to petals around the rose? I got the right answer but I don't know how.
[*] yall are geniuses.i love the way you state your qustions
[*] It was a fearful mistake done by us...it is actually a blunder to read this...WTF??
[*] poop
[*] dear sir/madam ur collection of puzzle is worthful.
THANKYOU 4 SAVING THE TIME TO JUMP BTWEEN LINKS 4 ANSWERS.
[*] Please send me Analytical Thinking and Arithmetic Reasoning, English language questions and their solutions
[*] The Problems were quite challenging. The idea of partioning different levels is appreciable.Please Keep posting new Problems.
[*] what does FOLJ stand for?
[*] xxx
[*] I has the microfilm
[*] it is confuesing man
[*] I'm sexy
[*] my name is blake and i have no freinds help me
[*] hi i really like your semantics but i would like to know were they are originate are this from this country or another >??? thank you
[*] Please go through the mail
[*] how do we give the answers if we do know them?
[*] more questian shiuld included
[*] Why are the qestions so easy??????????????????????
[*] littel bit tough but its nice questions
give more
[*] these were all rubish
[*] good
[*] ncfnethtt
[*] We need some more lateral questions like this. Just one page you have given.
[*] hi my name is lilee and i dont like this one bit...i knew like all the answeres to these problems and i wasnt very happy about that...i wanted a challenge!!
I think the question about the girl being kept in the cellar is a little inappropriate in light of the joseph Fritzel stuff especially. I do like the site in general though.
[*] only sick people can come up with that answer of the cellar- problem.
There are other test a-like these to test you sens of psychic health. When you come up with the solution, it means you really need some psychiatric help.
[*] that was the most hard and retarded logic puzzles i have ever done. No.
{no offence)
[*] im interested for you email me
[*] SO HARD LOGIC PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[*] how about
wet wet wet wet wet wet wet wet wet
[*] Although these are very difficult puzzles, but there is no addition of new puzzles. There shoud be some new addition as well. Thanks.
[*] I am involved in a trivial pursuit. I have been given a clue related to lateral thinking and can't solve it.....
[*] give some more easy questions. and this is very useful to all students who are some what week in their fastness.
[*] this is an awful site....i think yu can do much better.....i think this site needs more color...and my friend pooh said he think yu luk gud...and he gotta go teacher cumin
[*] its me jenna hall agian and i just wanted to tell yu once again that ur site is awful and im bein pressured to cum on this site....my friend pooh sai he's single and he dnt like the gurl he sittin by gotta go
[*] Pls send me samples of Superintendents Test for a review.
[*] the puzzle of babby falling from window is didn't understood
[*] put up another harder level this is too chap for me
and some of these r quite old, i think u need to start inventing.but it was gret any way thanks

Editors Note: This guy guessed the answers to three problems, and all three guesses were incorrect.

[*] f**k u

Editors Note: This guy guessed the answers to three problems. All fourteen guesses were incorrect.

[*] i dont get it please tell me the answer

Editors Note: No email address, no reference to a particular problem, simply a cry for help sent randomly into the internet that will apparently go unanswered.

[*] Want more clients and customers? We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google. Email us back to get a full proposal

Editors Note: This site is already at the top. Plus I really don't want customers. Customers ruin everything.

[*] We noticed that you are not at the top of the search engines for a number of your key terms. We have helped companies similar to yours to achieve top organic rankings. Please reply to this message and we will prepare a special proposal for you, to show you how we can achieve similar results for you.

Editors Note: Really? Which terms?

[*] Hi,
I sent you an email about a link I would like to place on your site, and I never heard back from you.
Did you get my email?

Editors Note: Yes. Yes I did.

[*] I was wondering if it would be alright to use your website as a tutor training resource to show tutors other lateral thinking puzzles. I didn't want to infringe on your work without your permission.

Editors Note: How cool is that???? Most of these problems are as old as my sciatica, so I take no pride in that. What I mean is somehow, somewhere, I made life a little more miserable for a struggling young student or two. Ha! Heh heh heh...

[*] my student tom powell sovled the problem about the surgeont and the three arms in ten minutes and twenty two seconds . is this a new record ?

Editors Note: OK, so some students may enjoy these problems, but they probably don't need anyone adding to their misery.

[*] pls send me daily problems.

Editors Note: Well I am glad people don't have too high expectations from free internet content presented with zero advertisements.

[*] Nice work guys!!!! Can you send me more logical problems if you can? If not, I respect that and I am very grateful for the existing riddles. :-)

Editors Note: There is only one of me! Sheesh...

[*] Hi ,
I came across your puzzles collection on folj.spam . Thats awesome my friend. Really nice collection . Keep it up. Hope next time , more addition can be seen in it.
You Rooooooooooooooock Dude.

Editors Note: Shaweet!

[*] Absolutely cracking good site!!! I have sent this site to all my children, as they remembered the puzzle involving the zebra and the different colored houses!!! They did this one long ago on that long computer paper, on their stomachs on the floor, griding it out!! I cannot solve much of anything! Don't know what kind of thinking I do, except play the piano, which is moving math, and pole vaulting to an answer, with no steps in-between, which will not help in many situations! Thank you so much for this site! Cheers!

Editors Note: I have no idea exactly what this lovely old bean means, but I love it anyway.

[/list:u]

Last edited by Folj.com on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Reply to topic