More Puzzles

RegisterRegister Immediately 

Lateral Thinking - Preconceptions
You are having a holiday in the USA in early spring.

Too Easy?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:44 pm  by tartle

You are having a holiday in the USA in early spring. THe sun is burning you, and so you go and sit down on a bench in the shade to have a rest. As you sit there you notice:
A benie lying on the ground next to two large rocks, an icy carrot and a lot of little rocks in a pile of water.

How did they get there?

Hint: No-one really put them there.

Too Easy?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:28 am  by Guest

He is a melted snow man.

Too Easy?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:55 pm  by sakura

yes it is really easy even my little sister can figure that out!

Too Easy?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 am  by Chrisam

How can a burning hot day leave an icy carrot? i assume a 'benie' is some sort of hat :oops: u say 2 large rocks... hmm... many litte rocks in a pile of water.... let me see :?:

So having found these two large rocks prior to ur arrival a couple and their son sat down on the bench just as u did, dad put his hat on his son's head who race to the rocks where it fell at which point he proceded to play with his rocks and bucket of sand, their son enjoying a carrot shaped orenge fudge which would have been kept cool somewhat by the sand and shade being one of the last thing the child did before they packed up and left minutes before you arrived...
*you look up and see them strolling down the beach towards the fruits and drink stand*

:?: the "why" torments my imagination....

Too Easy?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 am  by zozee

The snow melted!

Reply to topic